How to use coupon code
Coupon codes are distributed in store member registration completion emails, email newsletters, and advertisements and banners during sales.
Please refer to the link below for member benefits and email newsletter registration.
We will explain how to use a coupon code when purchasing products at our store.
- Add the items you wish to purchase to your cart and press the "Proceed to Checkout" button on the cart screen.
- There is a frame for entering the coupon code in the area where the product you want to purchase is displayed, so enter the coupon code there (you can copy and paste it) and press the "Apply" button.
- If the discount is displayed in the "Order Discount" section as shown in the red frame below, it is a success. Please proceed with the purchase process.
If you wish to cancel the application of the coupon, please press ☓ to the right of the coupon name.
- Coupons may have conditions such as those that can only be used by shop members, the number of times they can be used, expiration dates, and eligible products.
Coupons cannot be used if these conditions are not met.
- Multiple coupons cannot be applied at the same time
- If you are a shop member, the coupon will only be applied if the discounted price by the coupon is lower than the member's discounted price.
- Membership discounts are automatically applied as long as you are logged in, without having to enter a coupon code.