Personal information" means information about a living individual that can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information, or information that can be easily cross-checked with other information and thereby used to identify the specific individual.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you purchase a product or make an inquiry. When collecting personal information, we will clearly state the purpose of use and use legal and fair means.
Personal information collected by the Shop includes:
a) name, furigana , b) address , c) telephone number , d) e-mail address,
f) shipping address, g) transaction history with the Shop and its contents, and h) information that can be used to identify a specific individual by combining the above.
3. Use of Personal Information
The purposes for which the Shop uses personal information received from customers are as follows
not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without your permission except in the following cases:
a) when required by law; b) when required to cooperate with
national or local government agencies or their contractors in the performance of their duties as required by law; c)
when required to respond to your inquiries; and d) when required by law.
b) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, human health, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
c) When exchanging personal data with an affiliate of the company that operates the Shop. d) When disclosing personal information to a third party in accordance with the law.
4. Safe Management of Personal Information
In addition to rational, organizational, physical, human, and technical measures taken by service providers to ensure the security of personal information received from customers, the Shop will take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal data and the loss, alteration, or leakage of personal information in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
5. Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
Please use the contact information below to inform us of any correction or deletion of personal information received from customers. If you have registered as a user, you can correct your personal information from the "My Account" menu on this site.
Use of SSL
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology is used when personal information is input to ensure security and prevent the information from being intercepted, interfered with, or altered. SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and data falsification, making it possible to transmit information more securely.
8. Contact for Inquiries
Please refer to the "Notation based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions.
10. handling of personal information
(1) The Shop may provide personally identifiable information to third parties who are expected to collect such information as personal data. In such cases, the Shop will confirm in advance with the third party that the third party has obtained the consent of the individual concerned to allow the third party to receive the personally identifiable information from the Shop and acquire it as personal data, except in the cases listed in each item of Article 27-1 of the Personal Information Protection Law, such as when required by law. (2) The Shop confirms in advance with the third party that the third party has obtained the consent of the individual concerned to allow the Shop to acquire the information as personal data that identifies the individual. (2) The Shop may acquire personal information provided by a third party as personal data. In such cases, the purpose of use of the acquired information shall be in accordance with the purpose described in "3.
Email newsletter subscription
We will send you information on new products, antique-related columns, etc. once a week. If you press "Subscribe", you will receive a confirmation email, so please register from there.